Google Shopping, Google product inventory, Ebay, Binq, Amazon Ads, AmazonPrice, AmazonInventory, AmazonImage, PriceGrabber, Twenga, Fruugo, Kieskeurig, Beslist, Daisycon, Shopping.com, Kelkoo, LeGuide, Shopzilla, Nextag, Idealo, Yandex, OLX, Trovaprezzi.it, Ebid.net, MyShopping.com.au, PriceSpy, PriceRunner, Monetate, Become.com, getprice.com.au, shopbot (shopbot.com.au), Vendhq, eprice.it, Rakuten (new and inventory feed), Prisjakt, prom.ua, n11.com, criteo.com, GoDataFeed, shopmania.com, bestprice.gr. Store owner can create his own feed temples (Custom template) too.
- Product attribute filtering (ex. price, quantity, etc.)
- Product and category filtering (ex. export only Cellular Phones category)
- Feed attribute mapping per product (ex. color, size, etc.)
- Feed attribute mapping per category (ex. color, size, etc.)
- Several feed files per one store (one feed file for Cellular Phones category, another feed file for Digital Cameras category).
- FTP upload feature
- Store owner can create his own feed type file
-Exports of 50000 products will be 15 minutes (images had stored on disk)
-Compatible with NopCommerce 3.30, 3.40, 3.50, 3.60, 3.70.
-It only works for Azure and MSSQL Server 2005 and above.
-Not registered version has only one limitation – 50 product will be exported.
- fixed bug for grouped products (we can add support grouped products to all feed networks)
+ added support shopmania.com
+ added support criteo.com
+ added support GoDataFeed
+ added support prom.ua (Ukraine) and n11.com (Turkey)
+ added support converting values from one format to another format (ex. true => yes, false => no)
+ added support exporting grouped products (if you need it write us)
+ Amazon didn't support AmazonAds feed type. We added support Inventory File Templates. This release supports:
Camera & Photo
Cell Phones & Accessories (formerly Wireless)
Clothing, Accessories & Luggage*
Home Improvement (Tools)
Shoes, Handbags, & Sunglasses*
Sports & Outdoors
+ added support Prisjakt link
+ added new export values "Tier price with minimum price" and "Tier price with minimum quantity".
+ added new condition "Has Gtin". Store owner can export only products with Gtin.
- fixed bug for Twenga.
- fixed bug for exporting products to Amazon Image, Amazon Inventory, Amazon Price. There was wrong XML attributes in header of the file.
+ added support eprice.it
+ added support Rakuten (new and inventory feed)
+ added automatic detection of the type of flat-file format (semi-colon delimited or comma-separated) for Ebay
+ changed sxema for trovaprezzi.it
+ you can make new custom feed manually
+ added support Google product inventory update feeds (link)
+ added support Vendhq
- fixed bug in sql script for instalation
+ added support gerprice.com.au
+ added support shopbot (shopbot.com.au)